S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Names and nicknames

Go down 
+13
hennamarika
maiju
3mo cutting ros3
nimrod
Hiekkaenkeli
Fallen Angel
Atomicway
Josephh
Annie
laj
Suzii
Luqe
Tuomo Korander
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest st

Names and nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:55 am

1st!

Very Happy

Do you all use your real names? What kind of nicknames do you have?
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm

I pretty much use mostly my real name but of course the other SWPB guys make up nick names during touring!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:08 pm

my real name is Łukasz = polish analog of name Lucas, Luke... I don't know how exactly ;p And in junior high school I got nickname 'Jimmy' from Green Day... I don't know who was Jimmy there I don't listen to GD but my friends knew and I am Jimmy now lol ;p But not everyone call me Jimmy rather Łukasz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:55 am

About the name Snow White's Poison Bite. Now there's a name that has a LOT of nicknames. Snoukkarit, SWPB, Lumikolat(Snow Shovels) etc. etc.

Hey I've got an idea. You guys make us a nickname Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:22 am

oo you remained me I wanted to ask why Snow White's Poison Bite ;p
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:36 am

Allan first mentioned that name when we we're starting this band and I was like wooot, but then I REALLY started liking it Very Happy It gives us something fantasy/dreamy kind on feeling to the band.

Luqe wrote:
oo you remained me I wanted to ask why Snow White's Poison Bite ;p
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

so my real name is Ola Smile and I don't know why my nickname is Suzii .. I like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Suzii wrote:
so my real name is Ola Smile and I don't know why my nickname is Suzii .. I like this Very Happy

Do not forget full version of 'Ola' is 'Aleksandra' ; )
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:39 pm

My real name is Louise. I don't really have a nickname, so laj is just my initials Smile
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:26 am

I often use Annie as my nickname in the internet. My real name is Anni (common finnish girl's name) and I wanted something more... international (can I use that word? Very Happy) to use in the internet so Annie was obivious choice.

My friends call me just Anni, I don't have nicknames in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anniekillings.blogspot.com
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 pm

We like to create crazy nicknames of us during show trips. Just to amuse ourselves. Don't remember half of them but we sure laugh a lot in the bus on the road Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Luqe wrote:
Suzii wrote:

Do not forget full version of 'Ola' is 'Aleksandra' ; )

I hate name Aleksandra ! Sad

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 pm

My main nickname was 'Stempel' .. In English it means 'post stamp', the reason is my surname Wink Now people call me Joseph, because i trained football in club 'Josephka' Very Happy Haha! I like my nickname, because i don't like hear my name. Very Happy For me it's better than people call me Joseph or 'post stamp' than Lucas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:23 am

I don't really have a nickname ;/ Oh well
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

Well my name is Alison. My nickname in real life is Ali or Al. So please call me Ali - Alison reminds me of school D:
My username is Fallen Angel because everyone thinks I'm a good girl but I'm not as angelic as everyone thinks, so I thought Fallen Angel fit me well Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiekkaenkeli

Hiekkaenkeli

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Tuomo Korander wrote:
About the name Snow White's Poison Bite. Now there's a name that has a LOT of nicknames. Snoukkarit, SWPB, Lumikolat(Snow Shovels) etc. etc.

Hey I've got an idea. You guys make us a nickname Very Happy

I really laughed when I read 'lumikolat' Very Happy

I use nicks like Hiekkaenkeli(Sandangel),Hiekkaruusu(Sandrose) and Lumiruusu(Snowrose). I do a lot artwork and I sign them with one of these. And of course I'm a terrible drama queen and wanted something theatrical!

My real name is Ira and my friends don't bother to call me anything else.
Back to top Go down
nimrod

nimrod

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 am

My real name is Vellamo, but I don't really have any nicknames. I mostly use nicks like veltsu (well, not anymore really, since it brings back bad memories), jintia, hatuntekijä (hatter) and occasionally jinx.
Back to top Go down
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 am

My real name is Brittnee. I have many nicknames. I have a list of them. They are so hard to keep track, I keep having new ones everyday. Here are some of them: Panda, Emo Rose, Emo princess of the underworld, lil emo, emo cutting rose . There is a long background to the names, like Panda was given to me by one of my closes friends all because I love pandas.Those are all the nicknames that I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
maiju

maiju

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:03 am

my real name is maiju, but my friends call me maisku or masi : D I don't like any of them, but it's so hard to create nicknames for me 'cause my name is stupid Q:
Back to top Go down
hennamarika
Admin
hennamarika

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:33 am

I have the same problem as Maiju, my name (Henna) is hard with nicknames.
When I was little my parents sometimes called me Hemuli or Hentunen. Rescently I've been called a few times Henu, Hennuli and Hennali. And many times I've been just H. I don't have any "proper" nicknames, so I must be boring.
Back to top Go down
Emon

Emon

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Jeap. My real name is Miima (not so popular name even here Finland) There's like only 7 Miima-named peeps in Finland but I don't have any idea of how popular it's in other lands...
I have many nicknames like Myy, Muumi, Mimmu and Miimu. But on internet i prefer nicknames Emon and DropYourNotes, I'm not sure which I like the most and where those are come from. Just sounds nice :3
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Nice, it was great to have you in our meeting, Mimmu!
Back to top Go down
Emon

Emon

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Tuomo Korander wrote:
Nice, it was great to have you in our meeting, Mimmu!

Haha my pleasure Smile
I had good time, you guys are so chill.
Hope to see u playing live soon alien
Back to top Go down
Zuzanna

Zuzanna

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

As you see in my nick - my name is Zuzanna (eng. Susan, Susana). Well, I don't really have a nickname, because it's kinda hard to create. Maybe because of that many people call me many different names. x]
Back to top Go down
Josette

Josette

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 pm

My real name is Marlena. My friends call me Marla, Marlson;P but when my sisters are trying to piss off me, call me 'Emogot'... I like my name, because in my town few people so called ^^ But I prefer my nickname Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names and nicknames   Names and nicknames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names and nicknames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S W P B | F O R U M :: General discussion-
Jump to: