S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

What guitars?

Go down 
+3
Luqe
Tuomo Korander
Atomicway
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:51 am

What guitars/pickups do you play? I noticed them PRS's in that one old video. Do you still play those?
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm

We have schecter guitars and bass and I just got a brand new ESP Phoenix-II. Pickups are what ever we have in our pockets Very Happy

AtomicSyn wrote:
What guitars/pickups do you play? I noticed them PRS's in that one old video. Do you still play those?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Very nice. I myself don't really like Schecters because their necks are too thick most of the time, like the 6-string necks are about the size of a 7 string, But thats just my opinion. Very nice though. I have an Ibanez s670, I want to get the newer version of it with 24 frets, since mine only has 22. But, I think I'll be getting a Jackson next or even an ESP.
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm

I have my ugly but good stratocoaster and I won't say anymore in this topic : P
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Lets see........
What guitars? Dsc00572y
My Guitar

What guitars? L_a81408c295b144f1bac5447b624977c7
Me and my guitar :V

What guitars? L_f56619fac08d405eb36d966d739a5010
My cousin and I, with most of my guitars (that strat is his) And a collection of my amps and my brothers stuff which they don't use, which I just claim as mine ;3
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Really cool AtomicSyn! You might have more guitars than we SWPB dudes combined, LOL What guitars? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:08 am

Sure his parents have a lot of money ; D I live with my mother who is anti guitar woman and I got my guitar from my godmather and her husband lol xd But I am happy I have this one and I hope I'll buy one better in the future when working xd
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:26 am

Luqe wrote:
Sure his parents have a lot of money ; D I live with my mother who is anti guitar woman and I got my guitar from my godmather and her husband lol xd But I am happy I have this one and I hope I'll buy one better in the future when working xd

Lol, I bought my guitars myself ;o

Also, thanks Tuomo. If only I could play as good as you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:18 am

AtomicSyn wrote:
Luqe wrote:

Lol, I bought my guitars myself ;o

Also, thanks Tuomo. If only I could play as good as you guys Razz

You earned money yourself?!
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:48 am

mmhm :3 I want some new pickups ;o EMG pickups are beast. But, what I should do is join some band.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:24 am

Absolutely! Smile That's the greatest thing about playing. To get to play with other people. That's when it gets tough What guitars? Icon_jokercolor

AtomicSyn wrote:
mmhm :3 I want some new pickups ;o EMG pickups are beast. But, what I should do is join some band.
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 am

Tuomo Korander wrote:
Absolutely! Smile That's the greatest thing about playing. To get to play with other people. That's when it gets tough What guitars? Icon_jokercolor

AtomicSyn wrote:

Well, the thing is.. I've been asked by 2 different people if I wanted to join their band as a lead guitarist. I was kind of iffy on it back then, because I didn't have much time to practice, and I wasn't really that great at making solos and other lead parts. But I may as my friend if he still wants me to join them, they have 2 songs up on their myspace if you want to check them out I was Someone Dead
Back to top Go down
Eddisdead

Eddisdead

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 am

I have my epiphone les paul and tokai stratocaster and I have found out that I love les pauls.
I'm not sure what pick I have but it doesn't really matter cuz I jus like to play the guitar and well..
I don't think the practicing depens on what guitar u are playing with. The point is to practice and get better.
I'm just trying to train my rythm guitar skills cuz I wanna be a rythm guitarist and the lead singer at the same time.
Some day I'll find a band where I can play or/and sing music I like, and of course try to get on the top, which is my dream. Very Happy
Well don't have much more to say. And sorry if my english is bad cuz I'm a finnish 16 years-old guy so my english skills are not very good yet.. :'D
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:55 pm

I've been trying to get used to les paul but I just can't do it Very Happy It feels too heavy and thick in some way. I still like the looks of les paul very much!
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 am

hmm. I have Epiphone Les Paul 100 EB and very sucks amplifier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:26 pm

How long have been playing? I'm thinking of getting a new guitar myself. I need a second guitar for gigs in case a string brakes. Also thinking about upgrading my amp. Would reeeeeeaaaallly want a mesa boogie Smile

Suzii wrote:
hmm. I have Epiphone Les Paul 100 EB and very sucks amplifier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 pm

I play the electric guitar just over a year Smile mesa boogie ? nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 am

Heh I just sold my epiphone I want to get an ESP or a Jackson
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 am

why you sold epiphone ? Very Happy

I don't want new guitar , because I bought my epiphone 9 months ago . I wan't to buy good amplifier - Marshall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:47 am

Sold it because I didn't really need it, I have my Ibanez which is sexy. I'll never get rid of it. I also needed money for some stuff so eh had to part with it
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 am

ohh .. aha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 am

I have question Smile
what do you think about this amplifier : Laney PRISM P20
I going to buy this amplifier and I want know your opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 am

I've never used Laney myself but I got a couple of friends who have been satisfied with Laney Smile
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:14 am

and well they play with these amps ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Yes that's what I meant Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What guitars?   What guitars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What guitars?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S W P B | F O R U M :: General discussion-
Jump to: