S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Where do you want SWPB?

Go down 
+9
SkrillexSayRawr
Shaizard
Atomicway
laj
Luqe
Josephh
Suzii
Tuomo Korander
punkyfire
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
punkyfire

Where do you want SWPB? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 am

Montreal !!!!

And Guys... You're awesome 'cause you do what I dream of !!!!

ho by the way teemu if you can give me tips for the double-pedal it will be very appreciated....
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm

So you must be a drummer yourself Smile Yea I sure Teemu would love to give u some tips!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 am

I hope that you once day will arrive in Poland .. although Poland is what it is I still have hope ((:
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 am

I hope it too, but I know it's very, very difficult and faraway dream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 am

To Poland haha good joke, I don't think they would to play for a few people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:56 am

maybe someday .. ^^
who knows that .. xD
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 am

Denmark or Hamburg in Germany, it isn't that far away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Luqe, we need to get to a point where there wouldnt be just few people but a LOT of polish people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am

hmm. and there is a problem .. because in Poland as yet there is no place where a lot of people listening you .. I think .. even how as many fans will find , the good bands don't want to come here .. )):
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 am

We'll we would love to come there if there will be people who want to see us. So...you and other polish fans should try to get as many people as possible to know us there Wink And that's what u've been doing already. Thanks for that! Smile So the point is, keep doing what ur doing there and it'll be possible for us to come there!
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 am

We'll try but our city is just a drop in the sea named Poland ; p The best way is to let people from bigger cities know about you but capital is 300km from us so we can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:20 am

Luqe, you can spread the word in internet Smile And when u go to the capital, even if it takes a year, then stick the SWPB sticker like hell! You know what I mean Cool
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 am

Hehe I have never been to Warsaw. The best way is an internet so I always tell about you people I meet in the net. I look for a resolution how to promote you best but I really don't know hot to make all people from the 8th biggest countries in Europe know you, I think I should show your music to people in the net then some of them will start love you like me and stick in other cities : )
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:53 am

We try to distribute your band and we'll keep trying Very Happy all my friends and strangers would recommend your band, but it is hard, because few people I know listen to this kind of music as me .. So far only one my friend began to listen to you, but there is something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:58 am

What could possibly happen is SWPB touring with some bigger more known bands as opening acts Razz So try talking getting interests of other bands that would be a start
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

@Atomicway, that's just the kind of thing we're looking at this point! Doing the show with Alesana for example was a big step for us. Hopefully something GOOOOOOD will come Smile
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am

oo ! Alesana was in Poland , so maybe they wanted to come again with you and then will found to be more fans for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I'd love to see SWPB be the headlining act at the Masquerade in Atlanta. The Heaven floor is huge but the Hell floor had a better pit.

Back to top Go down
kat!

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

Tulkaa ihmeessä taas vierailemaan Varkauteen! Täällä kaikki on tohkeissaan jo seuraavasta keikasta, josta vaan ei oo ees tietoo.. Very Happy voin luvata kaikkien puolesta, että tulee olemaan vielä kovempaa kun viimeksi.
Torppa olisi hyvä ja tunnettu paikka esiintyä, eikä täällä pikkusessa paikassa paljoo muuta kunnon esiintymislavaa olekkaan. Warkaus-sali olis aika tylsä, tuskin te haluutte soittaa sellasille jotka istuu nätisti selkä suorana penkeissä ja parvella. Eteenkään meitä ei siellä voi kutsua, räppäri Cheek teki sen jo kerran ja siitä tuli kuulemma valitukset.. Smile

Eli mitäs mä tässä nyt selitän, eikun tuutte vaan uudestaan tänne nii pääsette vetää taas mahtavalle yleisölle ! Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am

@Kat!: Tullaan varmasti Varkauteen taas ens vuoden puolella! Smile Jos ei löydy vastaavaa spottia kun oli niin järkätään vaikka ite!
Back to top Go down
SkrillexSayRawr

SkrillexSayRawr

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Perth, Australia.
Officially the worlds most isolated city in the world.
I know someday SWPB will come say hi Smile
Hey, if Skrillex came here there is a chance for ANYONE to come Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/emosupremeo
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

@SkrillexSayRawr: It would be so awesome to play there! We will be working really hard in 2011 so maybe it's possible Smile
Back to top Go down
ImmaEatChoo

ImmaEatChoo

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 am

we NEED you to come to Ireland ( you know the little island shaped like a teddy bear XD) please come to Dublin preferably x
i know alot of people who love you guys and your band.

i know that it may never happen but there is always hope in the horizon
go raibh maith agat- thank you in gaeilge x_x

Razz Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm

I can tell you that we are working really hard to get play in many countries! Hopefully it's really soon Smile

ImmaEatChoo wrote:
we NEED you to come to Ireland ( you know the little island shaped like a teddy bear XD) please come to Dublin preferably x
i know alot of people who love you guys and your band.

i know that it may never happen but there is always hope in the horizon
go raibh maith agat- thank you in gaeilge x_x

Razz Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Leroy

PostSubject: MICHIGAN!    Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 pm

yo come out to michigan ther are tons of fans up here and omg it would be amazing ur guys' music is just phenomenal and i think taht maybe u will do well in michigan Very Happy i hope to see u on tour here soon enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want SWPB?   Where do you want SWPB? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you want SWPB?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next