S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Valentine's Doom

Go down 
+15
PiiaAllaway
metal_for_the_scean_kid
ässä
TenaciousTod
LJ
Diecilla!
la souri
Atomicway
xXvampireheli1028Xx
NIGHTMARE
swpbnz
Luqe
laj
Tuomo Korander
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:00 am

Ok, as you all very well know Valentine's Doom is out as a free download. If you don't know, then head HERE right now and get it...

We would love to know how you feel about the song? Any compliments/complains/suggestions?
Do you have any questions about it? Lyrics, production, sounds, equipment? Shoot! We'll try to reply...
Back to top Go down
https://swpb.forumotion.com
Doomed

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:56 am

I'm loving it! It took me some listens to get really into it (it's quite challenging song IMO) but now I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Valentine's Doom has totally doomed me, lol! Very Happy I can't wait for the album!
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks, that's great to hear! Hope you like the album also then! Smile Keep waiting a little longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Zen8

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Yeah, this is the song that i first heard from you and been listening to it A LOT... so i'm really curious about what's coming next... hopefully the quality will stay this high.
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm

It's an awesome song, I've been listening to it a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
graciee.

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:39 pm

fuuuuuuuuuuucckkeenn loovee it!! :DDD
Listening to it right at this moment. Smile

Looking forward to the rest of the album...if only it was easier to get it in Australia. :/

Love you guys. <<3333333
Keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

absolutely love the song...can't wait for the album XD
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:05 pm

I think you will be able to get it worldwide at least digitally! Smile

graciee. wrote:
fuuuuuuuuuuucckkeenn loovee it!! :DDD
Listening to it right at this moment. Smile

Looking forward to the rest of the album...if only it was easier to get it in Australia. :/

Love you guys. <<3333333
Keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:31 pm

From 19 sec of song my head is moving in every side of the world ; D I really like it and this funny ''She said she's dead but she's alive" tell us how girls are mendacious sometimes ; )
If only every next song would be so nice like VD!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Hey Luge! Thanks for the awesome comment! We're just about to head to studio again to record new songs. Absolutely hope that you like the rest of the new songs as much Very Happy

-Tuomo
Back to top Go down
swpbnz

swpbnz

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:06 pm

valentines doom is awsome i can relate to the lyrics it has also helped me get thru some tough times cant wait for the cd to come out Smile
Back to top Go down
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:46 pm

I love that song. Valentine's Doom Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
xXvampireheli1028Xx

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:13 am

AHMAZINGGGG song:D
Back to top Go down
AtomicSy

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:02 am

Love the song. When I first found it, I listened to it on repeat all day for a week straight. Sometimes I'd restart the song before it even finished. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:03 am

Err that last post was mine, Forgot to login XD
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:30 am

Tuomo Korander wrote:
Hey Luge! Thanks for the awesome comment! We're just about to head to studio again to record new songs. Absolutely hope that you like the rest of the new songs as much Very Happy

-Tuomo

LUQE not LUGE! The same problem on every forum xD

The rest of the songs isn't as good as VD because VD i really brilliant!! But of course I like them all ; )
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Atomicway

Atomicway

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:39 am

The song in the Teaser/Trailer sounded pretty awesome. I can't wait for that one.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:49 am

Thanks for all the great comments! Valentine's Doom Icon_smile The song in the trailer will be out really soon!

Btw. Sorry LuQe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
la souri

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:38 am

i love this song Smile
Back to top Go down
Diecilla!

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:10 am

that song I can not get out of my mind, is really good! i can't wait the album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/insertetituloaqui
LJ

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Valentine's Doom Affraid HELL YEAH! GREAT SONG GUYS ♪♫♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
LJ

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Valentine's Doom Herz WICKED MYSPACE LAYOUT DUDES ♥️
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks LJ! Very Happy You might notice we're into horror stuff quite a bit!

LJ wrote:
Valentine's Doom Herz WICKED MYSPACE LAYOUT DUDES ♥️
Back to top Go down
Well

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:41 am

Hey guys, how you doing? Man this song really got me, I just had to download and listen to it over and over again. ^^'

It kinda reminded of Bring Me the Horizon along with Alesana and some emocore in general, but all pretty awesome. I just loved it, the breakdowns are surprisingly awesome, as well as the overall melody (really liked the vocals BTW Valentine's Doom Icon_smile' ). Hope that the album comes at this level, and I'm afraid I'll have to get it virtually around here in Brazil. =/

Best wishes. ;*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentine's Doom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Doom   Valentine's Doom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Doom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next