S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

What Bass?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher

Cypher

What Bass? Empty
PostSubject: What Bass?   What Bass? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 am

I saw a topic on what guitars you use, but I'm more interested in what bass' you guys use. I'm working on saving up to get one because I've always wanted to learn to play. Just trying to figure out the best one to start out with ^^
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

What Bass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Bass?   What Bass? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:33 am

Not that I can speak for the Band or the Bass. But I see a lot of threads like this about asking which gear to get, Basically go to your local music store and test out a few, see the feeling with your fingers, which feels more comfortable. No one brand is the "best" Everyone has their own opinions. Most people that play metal get some EMG pickups for their bass guitar and I see most metal bands using Dean, Ibanez, Jackson and ESP Bass's. This is just my two cents. Its all about feeling, and the kind of tone you want. Just keep looking and testing.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

What Bass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Bass?   What Bass? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Yea Atomicway is right about that. We are pretty much into Schecter. Mostly because it feels right to hands. Jarkko has a Schecter bass and I have Schecter and ESP guitars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Sponsored content

What Bass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Bass?   What Bass? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Bass?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S W P B | F O R U M :: General discussion-
Jump to: