S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrillexSayRawr

SkrillexSayRawr

Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!!   Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi everyone,
Im not sure how far around the globe the news got of the natural disasters which have occured accross Australia in the last few months.
First there was the heavy rain and flooding in northern Queensland in early december. Then just after new years southern Queensland, northern New South Wales and parts of Victoria began to flood to horrific levels, leaving Central Brisbane completely underwater.
Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! 420flood-420x0
Last week the category 5 Cyclone Yasi hit Northern Queensland only to break the already devistated communities who had just started to rebuild after the first floods.
And that was just on the east coast.
While our east coast has been drowning, the west (where i live) have been suffering severe drought and destructive bush fires on an almost fortnightly basis.
Yesterday, two bush fires simultaneoulsy began to devour parts of Perth's Northern and Southern regions, the largest came terrifyingly close to some of my friends houses, sadly on the anniversary of the Black Saturday bush fires which killed almost 200 people in Victoria two years ago.
Here are some images of yesterdays destruction:
Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! Blaze_10

Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! Blaze_11
So please help us out by donating any amount to the Australian Red Cross. Many families lives have been destroyed by these natural disasters and we could use as much help as possible.
xoxo
http://www.redcross.org.au/default.asp
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/emosupremeo
laj

laj

Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!!   Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

I've heard a lot about it :s I wish I could help, but unfortunately I have no more money. But when I have some, I will donate Smile
Back to top Go down
SkrillexSayRawr

SkrillexSayRawr

PostSubject: Re: Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!!   Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/emosupremeo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!!   Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Donate to the Australian Red Cross for the Recent Natural Disasters!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S W P B | F O R U M :: General discussion-
Jump to: