S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Weekeeeeeeeds

Go down 
+11
Josephh
Suzii
Cypher
SkrillexSayRawr
RaccoonMetal
Shaizard
SWPB96
Tuomo Korander
laj
Luqe
Atomicway
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cypher

Cypher

Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 am

Shaizard wrote:
Saw Escape the Fate, Bullet for My Valentine, Drive A and Black Tide last night~ concert was sick! Over 500 people were there, at least~

Just saw that show last thursday(the 23). I'm hoping to have a friend up from Ft. Lauderdale this weekend and get amped about my 21st next wednesday. Next weekend is going to be sick as hell, in more ways then one I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Cypher wrote:
Shaizard wrote:
Saw Escape the Fate, Bullet for My Valentine, Drive A and Black Tide last night~ concert was sick! Over 500 people were there, at least~

Just saw that show last thursday(the 23). I'm hoping to have a friend up from Ft. Lauderdale this weekend and get amped about my 21st next wednesday. Next weekend is going to be sick as hell, in more ways then one I'm sure.
Then you saw it the night before I did C: Was epic. Drive A wasn't my thing but Black Tide was cash.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Me and Teemu are going on our party band's gig this weekend again. The show is in Espoo, near Helsinki, so it'll be like 450km of road again Smile But I must say, these coverband shows are quite stress releavers so it's ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 am

hmm . I sleep very long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 am

Guitar and Guitar Hero wheeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 am

Sleep !! <3 In school days I sleep not much. Sad And I meet Luqe, my girlfriend or rest of my mates. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 am

Josephh wrote:
And I meet Luqe

<3 Very Happy

Today we were sticking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 am

Fuck yeah! Very Happy

We were sticking and I think that our sticked places are so good! ;*
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 pm

and I helped you ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 am

Last weekend I went to this girls 18th. She's in one of my lessons and invited me but I didn't know anyone. Was fun all the same.

This weekends not gonna be good. I'm in love with this guy and my "best friend" starting sleeping with him about a month ago..... I have to spend the weekend with them both......
Upside, I'll be going on long walks to get away from them so I can stick stickers in some different places.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 am

We have a show in our hometown Joensuu in Friday and in Saturday we have the music video party with everyone that was involved in creating it. It's gonna be awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiekkaenkeli

Hiekkaenkeli

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm on holidays right now and this weekend I'mma be at the Paltamohoods... You could throw a gig there sometime too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am

I have no idea where that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 am

I'm going to a halloween party this weekend, at a place called Ungdommens Hus (The house of youth translated to english) a really nice place, and there I'll promote SWPB, I think a lot of the people who are coming there would like the music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:22 am

My weekend will be bad, because I'm leaving my city, and go to my family to All Saints' Day.. In my city will be good halloween party in club for youth, and i will miss it. Mad
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm

So excited about this weekend! First a show today and tomorrow a big party Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiekkaenkeli

Hiekkaenkeli

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 am

Tomorrow I'm gonna hit Helsinki and on sunday I'll go to see Bullet for My Valentine and Escape the Fate! I'm also going to do a lot of shopping, of course.
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:21 am

Today I was going to a concert at the venue I'm working at (I've putted up a SWPB sticker there, picture is coming tomorrow) , it was a danish man called Thomas Holm.
I have to spend the rest of the weekend on assignments, because in 1 month, there are the most important exams before I finish college in about 6 months ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Laj, I hope u do well in you exams! Razz

We have a show with our party band today with Teemu! The place is a creepy bar in a city called Kitee! I hope we dont get stabbed or anything lol!
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 pm

I have just been in a bed almost the whole day. Very Happy I'm so glad it's sunday, no work today. Smile I think I could go and see my parents today...
Back to top Go down
http://www.anniekillings.blogspot.com
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 am

Tomorrow I go for my birthday to my friend and I can not wait ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 am

I'm going to spend all Saturday at home with my girlfriend <3
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:31 am

this weekend I will relax for once, see some friends and make a homepage for my graphic presentation exam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm so exhausted lol Very Happy We had a great weekend with Teemu. We had two shows in a club in Seinäjoki with our party cover band. The shows were great and we had a blast all weekend. On our way back home our car's heating system broke and it was like -20 celsius outside. I think that was the longest six hours of my life getting home from there Very Happy It's obvious i'm sick now but at least we laughed a lot!
Back to top Go down
hennamarika
Admin
hennamarika

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm in Hämeenlinna where I'm staying at my school friends' flat. They're at work so I'm hanging here alone with their guinea pig and bunnies.

Yesterday I went to see Leningrad Cowboys' gig at here Hämeenlinna. It was fun and weird at the same time, lol. Very Happy Most of the audience were people 10-30 years older than I am, so I felt a little out of place. And of course the most drunken, awful, idiot was next to me. Haha. But it was fun, they have a good show.

Now I'm thinking should I get some pizza... Maybe.

Later today is SWPB gig, yay! And tomorrow I may go to Helsinki, I'm not sure yet. So traveling! Whoo. And gigs! Whoo. SWPB, WHOO!

Plus monday is a day off 'cause it's Finland's independence day, so it's going to be a good and long weekend.
And my brains are frozen, I can't make any sensible sentences in English. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekeeeeeeeds   Weekeeeeeeeds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekeeeeeeeds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S W P B | F O R U M :: General discussion-
Jump to: