S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview

Go down 
+4
nicoboo
Atomicway
laj
Luqe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Luqe

Luqe

The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 am

As Jeremy informed us on facebook http://www.amazon.com/The-Story-Of-Kristy-Killings/dp/B0043XVIA6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1286544017&sr=8-3

What do you think people? Well, I suppose it will be better than BVB : D Dynamic damn! Now I really can't wait 27th Oct! Also I love Down In The Morgue already <3
To 27th Oct but I think now I can say ''Damn god job guys!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 am

I think it sounds better than awesome Very Happy Can't wait to get the album, it feels like ages now xD I'm sure it's going to be my all time favourite album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 am

Sounds like eargasms.
Back to top Go down
laj

laj

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:30 pm

I've just received the album today, and I think it's one of the best albums I've ever heard, or it is the best. And it's the first album where I like all songs on it Very Happy It's totally awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nicoboo

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 am

After listening each sample more than four times (+ full songs 2 times) I only liked these ones:
Valentine's Doom
Serial Killer Girl (Come On, Come On, Kill Me!)
We All Know The Wedding Is Over

for me it's not same SWPB that I get used to, of course I didnt want them to play same music forever but it's just doesnt "click" for me anymore.

by samples I would give it 6 from 4-10.
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:03 am

I like it! Very Happy I hope that full songs will be so good like this short parts. Smile In my opinion this album wiil be awesome! Very Happy One of the best i ever heard.. I love scream songs, but without scream your songs are much better! Very Happy 27th October is so near! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:45 pm

YOU ASKED FOR THE FULL SONGS??!! 27th is 2 days from here, but look at the links.... it seems that digital is already here Shocked

PLAY.COM

... or this:

iTUNES

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://swpb.forumotion.com
Gaby

Gaby

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 am

i want it Sad ♥️
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm

@Gaby, do you know where to get it? Don't hesitate to ask if you don't!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview   The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Kristy Killings - album preview
Page 1 of 1