S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Your favorite bands??

Go down 
+33
Supi
Admin
Shaizard
3mo cutting ros3
SkrillexSayRawr
Hiekkaenkeli
nicoboo
FallingInReverse
Josephh
Suzii
hennamarika
snowhitesbite
Bekka
Jarkko Penttinen
Ali Sixx
agitated16
Meysame
Strify
Ronnie
Lauri
Annie
Allan Cotterill
ässä
Hoku
Diecilla!
la souri
Atomicway
laj
swpbnz
racethedream
Luqe
jackaloop
Tuomo Korander
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 pm

I have to agree, I mean I liked Mabbit in Bless the fall and the old ETF is just awesome. Now they both kind of suck. Two great band dissapeared there...

Josephh wrote:
You're right, Escape The Fate without Ronnie is so weak.. Mabbbit sucks.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 pm

but The Word Alive with Mabbit was very cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tuomo Korander wrote:
I have to agree, I mean I liked Mabbit in Bless the fall and the old ETF is just awesome. Now they both kind of suck. Two great band dissapeared there...

I have to agree too, but i hope that new album of ETF will be better than second. Smile In my opinion Blessthefall is still good, because Beau Bokan makes a good job, and their songs sounds good. Smile Despite the fact, that 3 of their songs from 'Witness' sounds same at the beginning. Smile

Last edited by Josephh on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luqe

Luqe

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 am

Tuomo Korander wrote:

Josephh wrote:
You're right, Escape The Fate without Ronnie is so weak.. Mabbbit sucks.
Rolling Eyes

Damn Tuomo I can't agree with you! Witness is really good CD for me ;d Beau is much better artist than Mabbit and he made BTF better a lot because it is heavier and Jared growls, now it is awesome band ; )
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Luqeye
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:36 am

Yeah, my friend Very Happy If I compare Beau and Craig, I will said that Beau is much, much, much better musician than Craig. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:03 am

Craig is very good musician too ! I don't listening Blessthefall with Beau and I don't know who singing better , but in ETF Craig has more song , which are very good ( "Something","This War Is Ours" etc. ) so without exaggeration ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 am

A few songs with Him are good, but when you compare first album ETF "Dying Is Your Latest Fashion" with Ronnie Radke and second "This War Is Ours" with Craig Mabbit you say that all songs in first are AMAZING, and very good! Smile In second album a few songs are good, and one is amazing [This War Is Ours] .. Maybe i'm wrong, but this is my opinion and i write what i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:42 am

Ok I havent listened to BTF with Beau so I'm not to say anything Smile What I meant was that I liked Craig in BTF but not in ETF that much. And ETF with Radke was like my favorite band. My point was that EFT and BTF went kind of silly when Craig and Ronnie left.
Back to top Go down
nicoboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Blessthefall is actually pretty good with Beau (funny, his old band was fucking awful) but with Craig it was better.

Escape The Fate was alot better with Ronnie, purely because new ETF is awful mainstream pop (-This War Is ours (Guillotine part2) which is awesome).

Ronnie's new bands doesnt sound that good imo, although would love to hear them with some studio material..

The Word Alive was sick with Craig Sad
Back to top Go down
Hiekkaenkeli

Hiekkaenkeli

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Hmmm...this is gonna be a long list but you'll just have to live with it Very Happy

First of all ETF.I like Ronnie, I like Mabbitt, they are both good but the albums are like from two different bands. The new songs bad blood,massacre(that sounds way too much like Chelsea smile by BMTH),behind the mask and issues are even far more different than the second album(allthought bad blood and behind the mask are from the deluxe edition but i think it doesn't count).

Then theres Blessthefall,Bullet for My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Guns n roses, Snow white's poison bite, Paramore, the Offspring, Green day, Linkin park, Limp bizkit, Papa roach, Disturbed, Iron maiden, In Flames, Dead by April, Good Charlotte, Panic at the Disco!, Breaking Benjamin, Three days grace, Black Sabbath, Deep purple, Turbonegro, Zen Cafe(FIN), HIM, Sonata Arctica, Pariisin kevät(FIN,means Paris' spring), Bring Me The Horizon, Children of Bodom, Rev theory, A day to remember, Four year strong, August burns red, Mayday Parade and Attack! Attack!. It's sure that I may have forgotten many important bands.

+I like to listen to songs that are on games like Need for Speed Most wanted and Carbon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 am

A lot of good bands there! Many of which I like also! Altough my music taste has widened more than ever in the past year. But I find it a good thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 am

My music taste has widened more too, Tuomo! Very Happy Maybe 2 years ago, I listened other kinds of music, and now I'm thinking that I was stupid.. Very Happy Thanks God, my taste is good, and makes better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 am

thanks my brother that he got me to the good musical way ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkrillexSayRawr

SkrillexSayRawr

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm

SKRILLEX!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/emosupremeo
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 am

Haha that is a very hard question. My music changes when I find a new band. But right now it is Avenged Sevenfold, Snow White's Poison Bite, and Escape the Fate. Those are the ones that I can think of so far.
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 am

last time I heard new album ETF .. and it was HORRIBLE !!
this album sucks .. now I admit that ETF without Ronnie isn't this same ETF Sad
Back to top Go down
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:07 am

Yeah it's more mellow now, But I haven't heard anything about the ETF new cd. But that was the only band I could think of at the moment. But I have alot of bands that I like and most of them are not from the States. They are mostly from Europe and Japan.
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 am

Escape the Fate - Reason.
You can't say Escape the Fate was Ronnie Radke just like you can't say Avenged Sevenfold is M. Shadows. Why~ because all the members of ETF write the music. If you're hung up on Ronnie Radke, wait for Falling in Reverse but don't expect it to sound like the first ETF albunm because~ with the use of a mathematical concept.

Jacky + Nasty + Ronnie =/= Ronnie + Max + Omar + Robert + Monte.

The second ETF album sounds different from the new album~ well dur. Compare BMTH's first and second album.

What was ETF supposed to do when Ronnie was imprisoned? Sit on their hands for 5 years and watch paint dry? Good for them for moving on and picking up where they left off. You either get over the change in line up or you look like pretentious children who want to pick sides and bicker : P

That being said, I'm still looking forward to Falling in Reverse because I want to see how they can spin it.

Moving on :
Get Scared, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Angelspit, DJ RYLE, Lostprophets, Nightwish (favoring Tarja over Annette~), Motionless in White, Demon Hunter, SWPB (given), Madina Lake, 2NE1, UKISS, Lovex, The 69 Eyes, Poets of the Fall, Adema, Smile Empty Soul, Caliban, Pierce the Veil, Miss May I, DBSK, Poets of the Fall, Heaven Shall Burn, Oomph!, Despairs Ray, Vampires Everywhere, Story of the Year, We Came as Romans, Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin, Vanna, Murderdolls~

._.

That's really the tip of the iceberg since I listen to ~ yeah~
Back to top Go down
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 pm

You have a point, I wasn't saying that ETF was depending all on Ronnie. No lol I was saying that it's different than what Ronnie wrote and everything. I don't mind the difference with the different singers. I like the different singers because it adds more interests with the band and all. >.< Great point of view I must say, it was great to hear from someone different and what they thought ^-^
Back to top Go down
Josephh

Josephh

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:57 am

Escape The Fate is not Ronnie or Craig, but with Ronnie this band was much better.. Bryan is very good guitarist and His solos are very good and solo from This War Is Ours is awesome! Very Happy Max is good, but was better when he was screaming in songs. ; ) So Robbie is good and looks good. Very Happy Craig is good when he screams..
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:49 am

If you look in the album book for Dying is your Latest Fashion~ it's said that all songs were written by Escape the Fate so the exact input of each member is kind of obscure. A few other bands have more of the actual lyrics and music, written by a member/members of the band rather than the lead vocals because those playing have more training in music theory and composition.

An example being Jinxx from Black Veil Brides who is classically trained in the violin so his understanding of how compositions are put together is a great asset to the band. M.Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold made it known in the Revolver Magazine that was dedicated to A7X and the Rev., that the Rev actually wrote most of the material that is heard upon Nightmare.

I don't mean to come off vicious~ I just can't stand the little brats who rage against ETF because Ronnie's not heading the band just because 'Ronnie's voice was better' cause I bet, if you slapped a new name on Escape the Fate and launched the band, those same brats would love it. I decked a kid at a show because he wanted to start shit against Craig's vocals.

Escape the Fate's self titled album has more grit to it than This War Is Ours but that's great. This War Is Ours seemed to me to be a bit more careful since it carried more of a soft sound but if you listen through the new album, there's more of a dark feel to each song. Massacre is given a lot of crap because it sounds like Chelsea Smile by BMTH, but on the flip side, it showcases that Max, Monte, and Robert are able to play that kinda style and it slams the record into your face like 'hey, we are talented so put that in your pipe and smoke it.'
Back to top Go down
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:45 am

You have a really good point. I mean I'm not all for ETF, they are becoming a little boring in my book,. Yes I know I said they are my favorite band, now that I think about it I have many other bands to choose from like: Black Veil Brides, Atryu, and Aiden.

I'm all for A7X they are just the awesome stuff that America has dished out to us that is rock and yet can still be hard core. That is just my point of view on that, please don't hurt me about my opinion on that.

But yeah ETF shouldn't be any different just because Ronnie isn't with them anymore. They continued their work and that should keep the fans happy
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 am

Black Veil Brides put on amazing shows, just saw them for the 4th time since July on Friday night. I love their music, but meeting them in person is kind of a let down because they always seem to be in another place~ Everytime i've seen them play, there's been a different band that really made my night.

Sacred Ceremony in Atlanta - Talking with the guys of Get Scared for more than a half hour and then watching my brother get into a thumb war with Jay Killa from Vampires Everywhere.

Sacred Ceremony the next night in NC - Getting Shep from Modern Day Escape to take off his shirt and give it to me after signing it. The shirt~ which is his own design.

October 8th at New Brooklyn Tavern (local) - Hanging out with Chris Cerulli of Motionless in White.

Friday night - meeting Dommin and then heading downstairs of the Masquerade to watch Vampires Everywhere play in Purgatory.

Went to see VE play Saturday night since they were in SC, not a lot of people came out but David Darko and Jay Killa came and chilled with me and my two friends. Got David's drumstick at the end too C:

I'm gonna have to add Endless Skies as a band I really like, they are from Belmont, SC and played before VE last night. The first two bands were aight, but when Endless Skies came on....they put on a real show. They got my attention and I want to see if I can put in a good word at the venue in Columbia to book them to play.
Back to top Go down
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:50 am

AHHHH lucky, so you actually get to talk with your favorite bands pretty much. That is so awesome, I kinda wish I could do that. That is crazy >.< How do you do it without going all fan girl on their butts man that is something I need to know so I can tell my friend. because she is going to go see BVB.
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:09 am

Haha! They are normal people doing what they love pretty much. Talking to Get Scared actually happened because me and my friend were at the end of the meet and greet with BVB and the tour manager came and asked if we made our shirts (we did, stitched together black and white shirts and wrote all the band names on the back with the show date on the front). He found out we were huge Get Scared fans so when Nicholas walked by, he called him over and eventually we had all 3 members of GS chilling with us at the back of the line. Johnny noticed our shirts and we got him to sign our stuff and then he told us that he made his clothes as well as shirts for Nicholas and Lloyd.

Tour managers are awesome people to know since BVB's manager came back to us later and gave my friend Sandra's drumstick. And at the local venue, he gave us picks with Ash and Jinxx on them. He gave a pick that We Came as Romans used/were on, when he found out I missed that show. Sadly he quit working with BVB but it's so cool talking to merch sellers as well!

Tell your friend to talk to CC~ he and Jinxx are the most down to earth. Andy seems rather shy in person and you have to be careful about how you word things cause he's still dealing with the issues of being targeted from his past. Plus, it is so not a good idea to say you look better than him to his face, girl did that at the local venue and he gave her a weird look and walked off. Like I said, I love their music but talking to them is kind off awkward.

Is she going to the show with Birthday Massacre, Aural Vampire and Dommin? Cause meeting Dommin is amazing, all the guys are really nice and will ask your name and shake your hand. It was cute C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite bands??
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next