S W P B | F O R U M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Poison Bite and related discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBEHOMEPAGE

Your favorite bands??

Go down 
+33
Supi
Admin
Shaizard
3mo cutting ros3
SkrillexSayRawr
Hiekkaenkeli
nicoboo
FallingInReverse
Josephh
Suzii
hennamarika
snowhitesbite
Bekka
Jarkko Penttinen
Ali Sixx
agitated16
Meysame
Strify
Ronnie
Lauri
Annie
Allan Cotterill
ässä
Hoku
Diecilla!
la souri
Atomicway
laj
swpbnz
racethedream
Luqe
jackaloop
Tuomo Korander
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SkrillexSayRawr

SkrillexSayRawr

Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 pm

umm well all i have to contribute to the ETF debate is.... MAX GREEN SIGNED MY BOOB XD

Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 Max_gr10

yeah so thats my 10 cents.... ciao ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/emosupremeo
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 am

Shaizard wrote:
Haha! They are normal people doing what they love pretty much. Talking to Get Scared actually happened because me and my friend were at the end of the meet and greet with BVB and the tour manager came and asked if we made our shirts (we did, stitched together black and white shirts and wrote all the band names on the back with the show date on the front). He found out we were huge Get Scared fans so when Nicholas walked by, he called him over and eventually we had all 3 members of GS chilling with us at the back of the line. Johnny noticed our shirts and we got him to sign our stuff and then he told us that he made his clothes as well as shirts for Nicholas and Lloyd.

Tour managers are awesome people to know since BVB's manager came back to us later and gave my friend Sandra's drumstick. And at the local venue, he gave us picks with Ash and Jinxx on them. He gave a pick that We Came as Romans used/were on, when he found out I missed that show. Sadly he quit working with BVB but it's so cool talking to merch sellers as well!

Tell your friend to talk to CC~ he and Jinxx are the most down to earth. Andy seems rather shy in person and you have to be careful about how you word things cause he's still dealing with the issues of being targeted from his past. Plus, it is so not a good idea to say you look better than him to his face, girl did that at the local venue and he gave her a weird look and walked off. Like I said, I love their music but talking to them is kind off awkward.

Is she going to the show with Birthday Massacre, Aural Vampire and Dommin? Cause meeting Dommin is amazing, all the guys are really nice and will ask your name and shake your hand. It was cute C:

Yeah, That would be so awesome to actually get to talk with some of those bands in person, It would just make my day even better than it has already been. And that is crazy that you and your friend didn't scream or anything. My friend would jsut go nuts and ask them a butt load of questions that they would have to slowly walk away and act like they didn't hear her questions.

I didn't know that Andy would get offend that someone says that they are better looking than him. We all know that Andy is pretty freakin fine. Also Jinxx and Ashley are kewl guys that I want to meet anyways because they are pretty hot too I just want to meet those two guys and the rest of the band and jsut sit and chill with them.

How was it chilling with some of the band members? Was it all that and a bag of chips? Or was it just so awesome and breath taking that you jsut pretty much talked about everything and anything???
Back to top Go down
Suzii

Suzii

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 am

SkrillexSayRawr wrote:
umm well all i have to contribute to the ETF debate is.... MAX GREEN SIGNED MY BOOB XD

wow ! It's AMAZING !
You're lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 am

3mo cutting ros3 wrote:
Yeah, That would be so awesome to actually get to talk with some of those bands in person, It would just make my day even better than it has already been. And that is crazy that you and your friend didn't scream or anything. My friend would jsut go nuts and ask them a butt load of questions that they would have to slowly walk away and act like they didn't hear her questions.

I didn't know that Andy would get offend that someone says that they are better looking than him. We all know that Andy is pretty freakin fine. Also Jinxx and Ashley are kewl guys that I want to meet anyways because they are pretty hot too I just want to meet those two guys and the rest of the band and jsut sit and chill with them.

How was it chilling with some of the band members? Was it all that and a bag of chips? Or was it just so awesome and breath taking that you jsut pretty much talked about everything and anything???

The ex-manager told us that one of the rules of Andy Sixx~ is that you do not make comments like that to him since he's been harassed for years. He's shy but it's cute, Ash was hyper in Atlanta and bouncing about. Jinxx's is a sweet guy, he's great to watch play as is Andy since if there's something to climb....better believe that he's gonna scale it xD CC is fun to talk to because he's so animated.

Hanging out with guys like David Darko from VE and Johnny B from Get Scared, is pretty cash. David told us about his stuffed animal he takes on your and he told me about the upcoming music video and how stoked he was for it to be released. Told Michael that if the local Hot Topic didn't have their album in January, I'd be sending messages to each of them depicting my depression. It's cool to ask them about upcoming tours, VE's merch dealer for the Sacred Ceremony is going to be touring with Motionless in White for their upcoming tour with A Skylit Drive and Co.

Back to top Go down
SkrillexSayRawr

SkrillexSayRawr

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 am

3mo cutting ros3 wrote:
Shaizard wrote:
Haha! They are normal people doing what they love pretty much. Talking to Get Scared actually happened because me and my friend were at the end of the meet and greet with BVB and the tour manager came and asked if we made our shirts (we did, stitched together black and white shirts and wrote all the band names on the back with the show date on the front). He found out we were huge Get Scared fans so when Nicholas walked by, he called him over and eventually we had all 3 members of GS chilling with us at the back of the line. Johnny noticed our shirts and we got him to sign our stuff and then he told us that he made his clothes as well as shirts for Nicholas and Lloyd.

Tour managers are awesome people to know since BVB's manager came back to us later and gave my friend Sandra's drumstick. And at the local venue, he gave us picks with Ash and Jinxx on them. He gave a pick that We Came as Romans used/were on, when he found out I missed that show. Sadly he quit working with BVB but it's so cool talking to merch sellers as well!

Tell your friend to talk to CC~ he and Jinxx are the most down to earth. Andy seems rather shy in person and you have to be careful about how you word things cause he's still dealing with the issues of being targeted from his past. Plus, it is so not a good idea to say you look better than him to his face, girl did that at the local venue and he gave her a weird look and walked off. Like I said, I love their music but talking to them is kind off awkward.

Is she going to the show with Birthday Massacre, Aural Vampire and Dommin? Cause meeting Dommin is amazing, all the guys are really nice and will ask your name and shake your hand. It was cute C:

Sonny Moore is the best to have a conversation with....he gave me a cheeseburger :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerscafe.org/emosupremeo
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 am

Shaizard wrote:

The ex-manager told us that one of the rules of Andy Sixx~ is that you do not make comments like that to him since he's been harassed for years. He's shy but it's cute, Ash was hyper in Atlanta and bouncing about. Jinxx's is a sweet guy, he's great to watch play as is Andy since if there's something to climb....better believe that he's gonna scale it xD CC is fun to talk to because he's so animated.

Hanging out with guys like David Darko from VE and Johnny B from Get Scared, is pretty cash. David told us about his stuffed animal he takes on your and he told me about the upcoming music video and how stoked he was for it to be released. Told Michael that if the local Hot Topic didn't have their album in January, I'd be sending messages to each of them depicting my depression. It's cool to ask them about upcoming tours, VE's merch dealer for the Sacred Ceremony is going to be touring with Motionless in White for their upcoming tour with A Skylit Drive and Co.

Yeah I believe that, I mean that why would they be Harassing lil Andy?? I mean who is mean enough to do that to him? He is to kind to do that stuff too. But yeah it would be awesome to talk to Jinx and Ashley, those are the two that I like from BVB. Anyways why did their manager quit? He seem like a kewl guy and everything.

I would like to meet other ppl from other bands too, that would be SA WEET and make the trip better. I wouldn't want to just be there and say that I got to talk to the band members, no I would be like all happy that I got to start a conversation with a couple band members >.< Now that is what I thrive to do. I like the bands and everything but I don't want to be a groupie or a stalker. I would be sorry for the bands and everything if they have stalkers on their hands and the bands know about it too.....sorry for the random thought XD I was jsut typing what came to mind about all the bands and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 pm

There was a lot of stress with the job and other factors~ but hey. It's life yo.

And just because my bf reminded me~ fucking stoked for Ronnie's release and stuff getting srs with Falling in Reverse.
Back to top Go down
3mo cutting ros3

3mo cutting ros3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Shaizard wrote:
There was a lot of stress with the job and other factors~ but hey. It's life yo.

And just because my bf reminded me~ fucking stoked for Ronnie's release and stuff getting srs with Falling in Reverse.

Oh yeah I know how that is and everything
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Shaizard wrote:

Moving on :
Get Scared, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Angelspit, DJ RYLE, Lostprophets, Nightwish (favoring Tarja over Annette~), Motionless in White, Demon Hunter, SWPB (given), Madina Lake, 2NE1, UKISS, Lovex, The 69 Eyes, Poets of the Fall, Adema, Smile Empty Soul, Caliban, Pierce the Veil, Miss May I, DBSK, Poets of the Fall, Heaven Shall Burn, Oomph!, Despairs Ray, Vampires Everywhere, Story of the Year, We Came as Romans, Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin, Vanna, Murderdolls~

There's quite a many Finnish bands Very Happy 6 in total!
Back to top Go down
https://swpb.forumotion.com
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:47 am

Admin wrote:
Shaizard wrote:

Moving on :
Get Scared, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Angelspit, DJ RYLE, Lostprophets, Nightwish (favoring Tarja over Annette~), Motionless in White, Demon Hunter, SWPB (given), Madina Lake, 2NE1, UKISS, Lovex, The 69 Eyes, Poets of the Fall, Adema, Smile Empty Soul, Caliban, Pierce the Veil, Miss May I, DBSK, Poets of the Fall, Heaven Shall Burn, Oomph!, Despairs Ray, Vampires Everywhere, Story of the Year, We Came as Romans, Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin, Vanna, Murderdolls~

There's quite a many Finnish bands Very Happy 6 in total!

I love it : D Finland has such a great music community!
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 am

SkrillexSayRawr wrote:

~delayed reaction~
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax : D
I just bought a VIP ticket to meet and greet ETF at a show in January.
Back to top Go down
hennamarika
Admin
hennamarika

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Shaizard wrote:
We don't have that kind of VIP ticket thing in Finland or at least I've never heard of it. Very Happy I think it sounds interesting.

VIP ticket includes meet & greet with the band, is there anything else? How much more it costs than a regular ticket? Is there that kind of VIP tickets to many gigs or is this ETF-thing a speciality?
Too many questions, haha. : ))))
Back to top Go down
Supi

Supi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 am

Bullet for My Valentine is the best band ever. That's my opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaizard

Shaizard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 am

hennamarika wrote:
Shaizard wrote:
We don't have that kind of VIP ticket thing in Finland or at least I've never heard of it. Very Happy I think it sounds interesting.

VIP ticket includes meet & greet with the band, is there anything else? How much more it costs than a regular ticket? Is there that kind of VIP tickets to many gigs or is this ETF-thing a speciality?
Too many questions, haha. : ))))
Depends on what the packages are. My ticket includes a cut the line pass (since the floor of the venue the tour will be played on, can hold ove 1000 people), a T-shirt, a poster, a bag, and a pass to meet the band. Regular tickets depend on the show you see, I think the reg ticket is $20 and the VIP package is $140. Big bands offer the VIP thing just as a way to interact with fans I guess while others don't. I guess it depends on time and all.
Back to top Go down
Gumis

Gumis

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 am

My favorite bands are: A Skylit Drive, Greeley Estates, Adept, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Fireflight, Sleeping With Sirens, Confide, Snow White's Poison Bite and UnderOath Smile!
Back to top Go down
Atomicway

Atomicway

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 am

A few of my new favorite bands are Glamour of the Kill, Along Came A Spider. With Life In Mind, The Blackout Argument and Times of Grace.
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 am

I'm into AFI and The used right now! It's crazy how much my taste of music changes all the time. Half a year ago I couldn't stand that kind of stuff but im totally on fire when I hear either Very Happy But I guess that's only a good thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Susa

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Avenged Sevenfold, Misfits & KISS.

'Course SWPB. lol!
Back to top Go down
KatCouture

KatCouture

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:22 am

Mötley Crüe <3 is forever,
and right now Crashdiet, Escape the Fate, Billy Idol (once again ^^).
Back to top Go down
Josette

Josette

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 am

My favorite bands? Oh ... there are many^^, so they are:
Snow White's Poison Bite (course);P, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, Funeral For a Friend, My Chemical Romance ( but only what they ever played, for example: Helena, It's not a fashion statement it's a fucking deatwish, because now it does not quite come up to my liking), Motionless In White, Hellcity Punks, 30 Seconds To Mars, A Night In Hollywood, Her Bright Skies, Nightwish, Evanescence, The Pretty Reckless, Three Days Grace, Negative, Lovex, Boys Like Girl, Avril Lavigne, Blind Fool Love, Alice Nine - Q., OnOFF ( Vampire Knight - anime) - Futatsu No Kodou To Akai Tsumi, Kuroshitsuji (anime) - I'm alive, In Your Mind, Monochrome no Kiss, A Vain Attempt, Paramore and Uniklubi (sometimes) Elastinen - Anna Soida;P and Smak - Heartbreak;) and even a few Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuomo Korander

Tuomo Korander

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Josette! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snowwhitespoisonbite
Josette

Josette

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 pm

heh hello ^^
Back to top Go down
XScreamsOnThe13thX

XScreamsOnThe13thX

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 am

My favorite bands are Snow White's Poison Bite, Design The Skyline, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides and Blood On The Dancefloor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands??   Your favorite bands?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite bands??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4